We are excited to be in studio this summer, offering our full complement of classes. Information below is our usual program.
- Our summer schedule runs for 10 weeks from June 27 through September 1.
- Workshop classes are offered once a week during specified times in small groups of no more than 6 students.
- We offer a summer flex schedule working around vacations and other summer activities meaning that you may choose the specific once-a-week workshop dates that you would like your child to attend.
All grade levels listed are for entering the 2022-2023 school year.
- TBD = classes “to be determined” based on additional grade levels needed and will be assigned based on specific parent requests - if the schedule does not meet your needs, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
You can request dates by completing our online form or by contacting us directly at 732.625.1111 or emailing Janice@neighborhoodlit.com.
Registration requires us to confirm class availability for your select dates and your payment in full at the time of registration.
Our Summer 2022 Schedule:
The Registration Process.
You have the option of using our online form or contacting Janice directly.
STEP 1: Select the grade level and workshop class time(s) you want your child to attend. The grade level you choose is based upon the grade they will be going to attend in September 2022 unless there are special circumstances and/or they have attended other grade levels as a NL student. (Note – Kindergarten is for students who will be entering Kindergarten in September 2022 and K Readiness is for students who will be attending kindergarten in September 2023).
STEP 2: Select the specific workshop dates you would like to request for your child to attend (i.e. Kindergarten on Wednesdays 12:45-2:45 6/24, 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/29 and Thursdays 9:30-11:30 8/6, 8/13, 8/20, 8/27 = 9 sessions).
STEP 3: Submit the online form or contact us at Janice@NeighborhoodLit.com or 732.625.1111 to provide the information requested in Step 2 along with your child’s name, address, telephone number, and email address. Since space is limited, we require payment for all summer sessions at the time you request to enroll in your specific workshop dates.
STEP 4: Upon confirmation, you can pay for classes using a check, credit card, or cash for the total number of workshops you are requesting.
STEP 5: Upon our receipt of payment for your requested workshop dates and a completed Registration Form, you will be confirmed and fully registered in your requested classes.
- Please contact us at Janice@NeighborhoodLit.com or 732.625.1111 if you have any questions or require any additional information.